Thursday 8 November 2012

Initial Brainstorm

 We listed thriller sub-genres, and hybrids on the right, and themes and ideas on the left


The two ideas which me and my group thought would be good idea to do are Bollywood and the theme of obsession. Each of these stood out to us in the brainstorm. If we decided to do a theme of obsession we thought that we might make our coursework have a sub-genre of psychological thriller as it would fit in. The reason why we were fond of these ideas is because they are both original and we thought it might give our coursework an interesting twist. Although, If we then decide to choose both of these ideas, as a group we would need to make sure that in our piece there was enough familiarity for the audience so that our coursework would not become to unlikable.  Doing this task helps me and my group pick out specific ideas helping us decide on what we should do. I think me and my group have completed the brainstorm well as we have thought up a lot of good ideas which we will benefit from when picking what we are going to make. 


No comments:

Post a Comment