Sunday 20 January 2013

How our group handled filming























Today me, Rachel and Callum filmed three quarters of our opening sequence. I found today very experiential and challenging for several reasons such as; throughout filming we decided to change and adjust the storyboard as some of the shots we took looked poor and we thought of ways to make them better. Another part of filming I found challenging was the timing. The amount of filming which we had to do was shortened into a time period which means we lacked in experimenting as we did not have the time to take a lot of different shots then compare afterwards. We made sure we kept revising the storyboard as we went though the filming to make sure we are using the technical areas in the correct way. I am content though that we have filmed our main part of the title sequence and as a group I think we worked well and hard which will show in the outcome of our opening sequence.



No comments:

Post a Comment